Oracle Identity Manager Training in Chennai:
Learn the best Oracle fusion middleware Oracle Identity Manager training in Chennai from the experts in oracle development and IT training industry. Our trainers are well experienced in Oracle, web logic server, SOA and etc. We offer free demo session for Oracle Identity Manager training in Chennai at all our branches Velachery, OMR and Tambaram locations. We have dedicated trainers from MNC’s who is working in web development vertical for more than 10+ years and handled more than 350+ web based project.
We hold the No. 1 Oracle Identity Manager training institute in Chennai for the professionally crafted syllabus from industry work professional guidance. Thus we provide best Oracle Identity Manager training in Chennai branches Velachery, OMR and in Tambaram. We are the best Oracle Identity Manager training institute in Chennai and we hold the pride of placing more than 1500+ students in top MNC’s. Besant technologies always looking to provide the training to our students with 100% practical sessions, we will provide training with the maximum live sessions to understand the core concept in better way.
Everyone knows Oracle Identity Manager certification has value globally. Walk in to our any centers in Chennai to know more about Oracle Identity Manager and just book demo session for Oracle Identity Manager. We believe you love our learning Oracle Identity Manager training in Chennai. We have trained more than 350+ students on Oracle Identity Manager in last 3 years and all our Oracle Identity Manager trainers are well experienced working professional and thus we able to provide you working environment based training sessions.
There are several job openings in Oracle Fusion Middleware courses, recently Oracle and many MNC’s have been jointly providing transformative business experience across the globe, so undoubtedly Oracle Identity Manager is becoming hot training course. We have more than 5 exclusive certified trainers available to Oracle Identity Manager training in Chennai.
Oracle Identity Manager Training Syllabus:
- Importance of identity management
- Introduction to Oracle Identity Manager 10g and 11g
- Identity management benefits, values, terminology, and functional aspects
- Oracle Identity Manager Architecture and Administration Infrastructure
- Installing and Configuring Oracle Identity Manager
Launching Oracle Identity Manager
- Oracle WebLogic Server
- Oracle Identity Manager Server Overview
- SOA Server Overview
- Oracle Identity Manager Interfaces
- Accessing the Oracle Identity Manager Web Consoles
- Design Console Overview
- Oracle SOA Consoles Overview
- Differences among the consoles from Oracle Identity Manager and Oracle SOA
Understanding Organizations, Roles, and Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Users
- Oracle Identity Manager Organizations, Roles, and Entity Relationships
- Loading User and Role-Based Data with the Bulk Load Utility
- Creating and Managing Users, Roles, and Organizations
- Customizing and Saving Searches
Understanding OIM Connectors
- What is Connectors?
- Oracle Identity Manager Connectors Overview
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Transferring Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Using Oracle Identity Manager Connectors
- Run Time
- On-boarding Users to OIM
- What is Provisioning?
- Differences Between Assigning Resources and Provisioning Resources
- Assigning Resources to Users: Overview
- Types of Provisioning
- Using Criteria to Provision a Resource to a User
Understanding Workflows, Tasks and Requests
- What is Workflows?
- Understanding Tasks and Requests
- Types of Workflows
- Managing Approval and Provisioning Workflows
- Deploying SOA Composites
- Creating Requests
- Approving Requests
- Accessing the Resource
Understanding IT Resource and Application Instances
- What is IT Resource and Non-Managed Resource
- Application Instances
- Disconnected Resources
- Using Disconnected Resources
- What is Reconciliation?
- Reconciliation and Provisioning
- Types of Reconciliation
- Reconciliation Events, Rules and Policies
- Implementing Reconciliation Workflows
- Types of Reports
- Configuring Oracle BI Publisher
- Creating Reports for Organizations, Users and Roles
- Customizing Reports
- Exception reports handling
Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging for OIM
- What Is Auditing?
- Oracle Identity Manager Audit Engine
- What Is Monitoring?
- What Is Logging?
- Managing Auditing, Monitoring, and Logging
- Identify log files specific to Oracle Identity Manager
- Attestation Processes
- OIA – Oracle Identity Analytics
Transferring OIM Configurations
- Deployment Manager Overview
- Sandbox Overview
- Exporting and Importing Configuration Data
- Customizations Using Java APIs
- Identify an application programming interface (API)
- Advantages of using Oracle Identity Manager APIs
- Types of Oracle Identity Manager APIs: Utility classes, Factory classes, and Result set interfaces
- Lookup fields and user-defined fields