React JS Training in Chennai:
We are the best providers of React JS Training in Chennai with 100% practical sessions. Our React JS trainers are well experienced working professionals with 10+ year of experience in web and application development. We are the Best React JS Training Institute in Chennai for unparalleled React Js syllabus in Chennai. Walk in directly to our Velachery, OMR and to Tambaram branches to gain detailed information about React JS Training syllabus and class schedule. We also provide free Demo training session for React JS Training Institute in Chennai.
Why I need to learn React JS from Besant Technologies?
Learn the Best React JS Training in Chennai from the experts, our syllabus suite for both freshers and experienced professional. We have dedicated React JS trainers available in flexible timings to provide best in class seem less training experience to our students. We also provide Job assistance for React JS and we placed more than 1500+ students in web and cloud application development as UX and UI designer. We are the No.1 React JS training institute in Chennai for it best training syllabus and placement.
What is ReactJS ?
- – React is front end library developed by Facebook. It’s used for handling view
layer for web.
- – ReactJS allows us to create reusable UI components.
Features Of React Js
- Components − React is all about components.
- Unidirectional data flow and Flux − React implements one way data flow
which makes it easy to reason about your app. Flux is a pattern that helps
keeping your data unidirectional.
Advantages For React Js
- React can be used on client and server side.
- Component and Data patterns improve readability which helps to maintain
- React can be used with other frameworks.
React JS training syllabus:
- Environment setup
- Stateful Component and Stateless Component
- React State Management
- Props overview and validations
- Component API and Lifecycle
- React Router
- Introduction to flux
- Deep dive into Redux
- Sample application(Facebook Comment box)
- Reference to useful modules