Selenium Training In Chennai:
We are the best training providers of Selenium Training in Chennai location. We give you the opportunity to learn selenium from the experts in IT industry. Thought works developed the open source testing tool Selenium. The open source characteristics of the tool makes it comfortable to be used for any of the platforms such as Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS along with the supported web browsers Firefox, internet explorer, chrome, safari, opera etc., This has become an ultimate choice for automation purpose because of the open source feature which is priceless. We are the Best Selenium Training Institute in Chennai and we hold the pride of placing more than 15000+ students in top MNC’s.
The languages which is supported by Selenium are Java, C#, Python, Ruby, Perl and PHP. The users who are well versed in any of the language mentioned above can easily work on it.
In Besant Technologies you will be able to learn Selenium with real time scenario. The training sessions are taken by experienced and talented corporate trainers. To enrich the programming language practical test and periodic exercises will be conducted. Our Selenium training in Chennai will make you updated with the trendy knowledge and proficient to solve the real time scenario. We hold the No.1 Selenium Training Institutes in Chennai for the professionally crafted syllabus from industry work professional guidance. Thus we provide Best Selenium Training in Chennai branches Velachery, OMR and in Tambaram.
Get trained on Selenium training in Chennai location from industry experts:
Learn the Selenium Training in Chennai at Besant technologies from beginner level to advance level from experienced working professionals.
After finishing this Selenium Training in Chennai Besant technologies branches, students got placed in various top companies. We also have specialized team to give you job assistance for Selenium Training in Chennai Besant technologies branches.
Selenium Training Syllabus
- Set Up Selenium WebDriver
- Download and Install Visual Studio
- Set Up Selenium with Visual Studio in C#
- Running Test in Safari browser
- Running Test in Chrome browser
- Running Test in IE Explorer
- Internet Explorer Driver Server
- Challenges with IE browser in Selenium WebDriver
- IWebDriver Browser Commands in C#
- Browser Navigation Commands in C#
- WebElement Commands in C#
- FindElements Commands in C#
- Check Box & Radio buttons in C#
- Drop Down & Multiple Select in C#
- WebTable Handling in C#
Locators & XPath
- Use Of Browser Inspector
- FireBug & FirePath
- HTML Locators
- Element Locator for WebDriver
- XPath Helper Plug-in for Chrome
- Fire-IE- Selenium
- Effective XPath
Switches Alerts & Windows
- Implicit Wait Commands in Selenium C#
- Explict/Smart Wait Commands in Selenium C#
- Switch Commands in Selenium C#
- Different types of Alerts
- Handling Multiple Windows
- Handle Unexpected Alert
- Expected Condition Wait
- Handling IFrames using WebDriver
- Interacting with elements inside IFrame
Advanced Selenium Automation Framework
- Set Up Project for Selenium Automation Framework in CSharp
- Optimizing Page Object Model
- Encapsulate Selenium Page Objects
- Manage And Read Configurations using ConfigurationManager in C#
- Data Driven Testing
- WebElement Extensions Method.
Advanced Topic in selenium c#
- How to take screen shot?
- How to read data from xml file?
- How to read data from Excel file?
- How to generate logger in selenium c#.
Developing Hybrid Framework
SVN, ANT, Jenkins and GRID
[testimonial-free color=”#52b3d9″ nav=”true” pagination=”true”]