Weblogic Server Training in Chennai:
Learn the best Oracle fusion middleware Weblogic Server training in Chennai from the experts in oracle development and IT training industry. Our trainers are well experienced in Oracle, web logic server, SOA and etc. We offer free demo session for Weblogic Server training in Chennai at all our branches Velachery, OMR and Tambaram locations. We have dedicated trainers from MNC’s who is working in web development vertical for more than 10+ years and handled more than 350+ web based project.
We hold the No. 1 Weblogic Server training institute in Chennai for the professionally crafted syllabus from industry work professional guidance. Thus we provide best Weblogic Server training in Chennai branches Velachery, OMR and in Tambaram. We are the best Weblogic Server training institute in Chennai and we hold the pride of placing more than 1500+ students in top MNC’s. Besant technologies always looking to provide the training to our students with 100% practical sessions, we will provide training with the maximum live sessions to understand the core concept in better way.
Everyone knows Weblogic Server certification has value globally. Walk in to our any centers in Chennai to know more about Weblogic Server and just book demo session for Weblogic Server. We believe you love our learning Weblogic Server training in Chennai. We have trained more than 350+ students on Weblogic Server in last 3 years and all our Weblogic Server trainers are well experienced working professional and those we provide your working environment based training sessions.
There are several job openings in Oracle Fusion Middleware courses, recently Oracle and many MNC’s have been jointly providing transformative business experience across the globe, so undoubtedly Weblogic Server is becoming hot training course. We have more than 5 exclusive certified trainers available to Weblogic Server training in Chennai.
Weblogic Server Training Syllabus:
Introduction of WebLogic
- What is WebLogic?
- What is JDK?
- JDK & WebLogic installation
- WebLogic & JDK directory structure.
- Starting and Stopping WebLogic Server
- WebLogic Providing Services
The Administration Console
- Overview of the Administration Console
- Domain Configuration
- Server configuration
- J2EE Web Applications, EJB Applications
- Settings in the web.xmlFile
- Example web.xml
- Deploying a Web Application
- J2EE Enterprise Applications
- Guidelines for Enterprise JavaBeans
- Stateless Session Beans
- Stateful Session Beans
- Entity Beans
- Message Driven Beans
- Settings in theapplication.xml File
- Example of application.xml
- Deploying an Enterprise Application
- Deploying an Enterprise Application
- Command line Deployment via Commands using weblogic.deployer and WLST
- What is clustering?
- Types of clustering?
- Communications in cluster
- Configuring clusters.
Clustering & Remote services
- Adding a Remote Server to the Cluster
- Starting the Cluster
- Deploying an Application to the Cluster
- Testing the Deployment
JNDI and JMS Resources
- What is JMS?
- JMS Models
- Creating a JMS Servers
- Configuring JMS with services
- JMS Server Settings
- JMS servers, JMS queues, JMStopics
- JMS connection factories
- JMS distributed destination (Queue destination, Topic destination)
- JMS Persistent Store –JMS File Store, JMS JDBC Store
- Foreign JMS Server Configuration
- Overview on JMS Message Bridges
Configuring Weblogic resources
- Connection Pools and Data Sources
- Configuring Data Sources
- Data Source Settings
- Multi Data Sources
- Virtual Hosting in WebLogic
Security and Threads Concepts in WebLogic
- Security Concepts
- Managing Users
- Managing Groups
- Managing User Lockouts
- Setting Minimum Password Length
- WebLogic Security
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Configuring SSL
- Execute Threads in WebLogic Services
- Threading Services in WebLogic
Monitoring and Performance Tuning and Trouble Shooting
- General Information
- Server Performance
- User Logins
- Connection Pools
- Work Managers
- JMS Destinations
- JVM Performance – SunJDK
- JVM Performance – JRockit, Garbagecollection
- Techniques to Fix Server crash problems
- Various Types of Log File for Trouble Shooting
- Backup Configurations for WebLogic Environment
- Upgrading the version of WebLogic Sever
- Discussing Differences between WebLogic Server 8.1, 9.x, 10.x and 12C versions