1) How one use Selenium to upload a file ?
- “type” command to type in a file input box of upload file. Then, you have to use “Robot” class in JAVA to make file upload work.
2) Which web driver implementation is fastest?
- HTML Driver implementation is fastest, HTML Driver does not execute tests on browser but plain http request, which is far quick than launching a browser and executing tests
3) what is Selenium 3.0?
Selenium 3.0 is the latest version of Selenium. It has released 2 beta versions of selenium 3.0 with few of the below changes:
Beta 1 updates
- Beta 2 updates (Only for Java)
- Minimum Java version is now 8+
- System property web driver. Firefox. marionette now forces the server in marionette or legacy Firefox driver mode, ignoring any related Desired Capability
- It will support for Firefox Via Mozilla’s gecko driver
- Grid fixes NPE’s on registration when -browser not specified
- Support for Edge is provided by MS
It now supports Safari on MacOS via Apple’s own Safari driver
- Update Gecko Driver –port argument in all bindings
4) How Selenium Server Differ From Selenium Hub?
Selenium server is a standalone application which is used for single server as a test node. Selenium hub acts as a proxy in front of one or more Selenium node instances. A hub + node(s) is called a Selenium grid.
5) Name different types of drivers available in Selenium WebDriver.
- Firefox driver
- Internet explorer driver
- Chrome driver
- Safari driver
- Opera driver
- Android Driver
- iPhone Driver
- HTMLUnit driver