Best Struts Training in Bangalore
Since, we are focused on imparting a One-to-One Struts Training in Bangalore, our trainees get to acquire a lot from the course. Our Fast-Track Struts Training in Bangalore also ensures that they learn the most within the least possible time. Here are the major topics we cover under this Struts course Syllabus Struts 2: the modern web application framework,Saying hello to Struts 2,Working with Struts 2 actions,Adding workflow with interceptors,Data transfer: OGNL and type conversion,Building a view: tags,UI component tags,Results in detail,Integrating with Spring and Hibernate/JPA,Exploring the validation framework,Understanding internationalization,Extending Struts 2 with plug-ins,Best practices, Migration from Struts Classic and Advanced topics. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
The branches of Besant Technologies are scattered across the city of Bangalore. Besant offers the Best Struts Training Courses in BTM Layout, Marathahalli, Rajaji Nagar, Jayanagar, Kalyan Nagar and Electronic City in Bangalore. Anyone who has ever been associated with us considers us the Best Struts Training Institute, capable of offering a Certification-Oriented Struts Training in Bangalore. The training we provide for Struts Certification in Bangalore is definitely the best. As our session comes to an end, you will feel confident enough to make it through all types of interviews. We are putting together a team of focused and enthusiastic trainers and participants, so that the latter can benefit from the same. Any future assistance and help in the subject is promised to each and every trainee. The best thing about associating with Besant would be the placement assistance you receive from us. We have a dedicated team of HR professionals to address placement related needs of our students. We charge a moderate Struts Training in Bangalore Course Fees, as we focus on providing training at affordable and market beating prices. We are the only Struts training institute that puts forward video reviews of all our former students for your benefit. If all this seems amazing, then enrol with us! The Course timings and the date of commencement of the course have been dished out below-
Key Features of Struts Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers Struts Training in Bangalore in more than 4+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30 Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
Batch Schedule of Struts Training in Bangalore
Here are the Struts Training Classes in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Syllabus of Struts Training in Bangalore
Installation and Initialization:
- Installation, Package Selection
- Anatomy of a Kickstart File, Command line
- Introduction to Bash Shell
- System Initialization, Starting the Boot Process: GRUB.
Boot and Package Management:
- Configuring services to run at boot,
- Securing single-user mode (su login),
- Shutting down and rebooting the system,
- RPM Package Manager, Installing and Removing Software, Updating a Kernel RPM,
- Yum Command set, Install packages by using yum.
- Apt-get command set, Apt-cache package management
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding password aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Automation of jobs - Cron , at
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
Overview of the Service Protocols:
AWS Sysops Administrator Certification
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Horizontal vs vertical scaling
- Cloud Computing Issues
- Costing Model
What is virtualization?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
- Introduction to AWS Elastic computing
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free usage tier
- Introduction AWS management console
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved Instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Setting up security
- Security groups
- Choosing & Creating a new AMI
- Public and Private IP's
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IP's
- Introduction to Scaling
- ELB (Elastic Load Balancer)
- Components and types of load balancing
EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Mounting and unmounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots S3 (Simple Storage Service)
Storage in Cloud
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Buckets
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Use of cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Creating zones
- Hosting a website
- Understanding routing policies
- Weighted simple and failover policies
Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying policies
- Password Policy
AWS Security Management
- Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Responsibilities and Securities
- Cloud Trail
- Trust advisor
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Advantages
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Components of VPC
- Direct Connect
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Configuring alarms
- Adding data manually
- Cloud watch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Setting thresholds
- Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Auto scaling
- Cloud Trail
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud trail
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
AWS Architecture and Design
Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High availability Design
Troubleshooting and Price Calculator
- AWS Best Practices (Cost +Security)
- AWS Calculator & Consolidated Billing
- An understanding of Devops and the modern Devops toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Source code management tools - CVS, Git
- Build tools - Apache ant, Maven
- Test automation tools - JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools - Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools - Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Monitoring tools - Nagios
Frequently Asked Questions
- Besant Technologies basically offers the Class room training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
- We provide you with the opportunity to work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various components making you perfectly industry-ready. The Besant Technologies projects are equivalent to six months of relevant experience in the corporate world.
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
Struts Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Bangalore Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Placements during Struts Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Birlasoft, TechMahindra, TCS; IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate students portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and also we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% Struts training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- Struts Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Trainers Profile for Struts Training in Bangalore
Struts Trainers are
- Our Struts Training in Bangalore Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs
- As all Trainers are Struts domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Tech Mahindra, TCS, HCL Technologies, IBM, Birlasoft, L&T InfoTech, Cognizant and Capgemini etc
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best Struts training to the students
- We have received various prestigious awards for Struts Training in Bangalore from recognized IT organizations
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Besant Technologies
- Struts Training in Bangalore is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best Struts training in Bangalore, covering all course modules during Struts classes. In addition, students take Struts courses in Bangalore through job assistance
- The Struts Training in Bangalore is scheduled on weekdays and weekends. In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train Struts in Bangalore not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure
- Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, technical interviews, and human resources and projects
- Students attending the Struts training in Bangalore may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access
- Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- According to the requirements of the students, we can have a free lesson
- Our trainers pay you individual attention
- To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple training
- We also Provide Internship for freshers with certification
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
Students Also Intrested In
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in Bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No 2, Ground floor, 29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar, BTM Layout 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 11th Main Rd, 4th T Block East, Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
No. 309/43, JRS Ecstasy, First Floor, 59th Cross Bhashyam Circle, 3rd Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade, Silver Springs Layout, Munnekollal Varthur Main Road, Near kundalahalli gate signal, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
No.54 1st Floor, 5th Main Road, HAL Old Airport Rd, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
Ganga Enclave, No. 7, 3rd Floor, Village, Doddathoguru, Neeladri Rd, Karuna Nagar, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
No.29, 2nd Floor, SN Complex, 14th Main Rd, E Block, Sahakar Nagar, Extention, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 1 st Floor, 27th Main Rd, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
No.513, CMR Main Rd, HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Locations of Struts Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in Bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get Struts training with us.
- OpenStack Training in BTM Layout
- OpenStack Training in Marathahalli
- OpenStack Training in Jayanagar
- OpenStack Training in Rajaji Nagar
- OpenStack Training in Indira Nagar
- OpenStack Training in Malleswaram
- OpenStack Training in Koramangala
- OpenStack Training in Hebbal
- OpenStack Training in Banashankari
- OpenStack Training in Ulsoor
- OpenStack Training in Basavanagudi
- OpenStack Training in Whitefield
- OpenStack Training in KR Puram
- OpenStack Training in Kalyan Nagar
- OpenStack Training in HRBR Layout
- OpenStack Training in HSR Layout
- OpenStack Training in Electronic City
- OpenStack Training in Bellandur