Best VMWare Training in Bangalore
Since, we are focused on imparting a One-to-One VMWare Training in Bangalore, our trainees get to acquire a lot from the course. Our Fast-Track VMWare Training in Bangalore also ensures that they learn the most within the least possible time. Here are the major topics we cover under this VMWare course Syllabus Installing VMware vSphere Graphical User Interfaces, Configuring VMware ESXi ,Working with Virtual Machines, Configuring the vCenter Server Appliance, Standard Virtual Switches, Accessing iSCSI Storage, Accessing IP Storage, Using Templates and Clones, Using vSphere High Availability, Configuring VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance, vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler, VMware vSphere Update Manager, Installing VMware vCenter Server. Every topic will be covered in mostly practical way with examples.
The branches of Besant Technologies are scattered across the city of Bangalore. Besant offers the Best VMWare Training Courses in BTM Layout, Marathahalli, Rajaji Nagar, Jayanagar, Kalyan Nagar and Electronic City in Bangalore. Anyone who has ever been associated with us considers us the Best VMWare Training Institute, capable of offering a Certification-Oriented VMWare Training in Bangalore. The training we provide for VMWare Certification in Bangalore is definitely the best. As our session comes to an end, you will feel confident enough to make it through all types of interviews. We are putting together a team of focused and enthusiastic trainers and participants, so that the latter can benefit from the same. Any future assistance and help in the subject is promised to each and every trainee. The best thing about associating with Besant would be the placement assistance you receive from us. We have a dedicated team of HR professionals to address placement related needs of our students. We charge a moderate VMWare Training in Bangalore Course Fees, as we focus on providing training at affordable and market beating prices. We are the only VMWare training institute that puts forward video reviews of all our former students for your benefit. If all this seems amazing, then enrol with us! The Course timings and the date of commencement of the course have been dished out below-
Key Features of VMWare Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers VMWare Training in Bangalore in more than 4+ branches with expert trainers. Here are the key features,
30 Hours Course Duration
100% Job Oriented Training
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Completed 500+ Batches
Batch Schedule of VMWare Training in Bangalore
Here are the VMWare Training Classes in Bangalore Schedule in our branches. If this schedule doesn't match please let us know. We will try to arrange appropriate timings based on your interest.
Syllabus of VMWare Training in Bangalore
Installing VMware vSphere Graphical User Interfaces
- Introduction on VMware Vsphere
- Features of VMware Vsphere
- Comparsion between VMware Vsphere 5.1 and Vsphere 4.1
- Install the vSphere Client
Configuring VMware ESXi
- Task 1: Connect to an ESXi host with the vSphere Client
- Task 2: View host hardware configuration
- Task 3: Configure DNS and routing information for an ESXi host
- Task 4: Configure an ESXi host as an NTP client
- Task 5: Configure an ESXi host to use directory services
Working with Virtual Machines
- Task 1: Create a virtual machine
- Task 2: Install a guest operating system in a virtual machine
- Task 3: Identify a virtual machine’s disk format and usage statistics
- Task 4: Install VMware Tools on a virtual machine installed with a Windows operating system
- Task 5: Prepare your virtual machine for upcoming labs
Configuring the vCenter Server Appliance
- Task 1: Configure the VCVA for first use
- Task 2: Install vSphere license keys
- Task 3: Create a vCenter Server inventory datacenter object
- Task 4: Create vCenter Server inventory folder objects
- Task 5: Add your ESXi host to the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 6: Configure the vCenter server appliance to use directory services
- Task 7: Use the vSphere Web Client to log in to the vCenter Server Appliance
Standard Virtual Switches
- Task 1: View the current standard virtual switch configuration
- Task 2: Create a standard virtual switch with a virtual machine port group
- Task 3: Attach your virtual machine to a virtual switch port group
Accessing iSCSI Storage
- Task 1: Add a VMkernel port group to a standard virtual switch
- Task 2: Configure the iSCSI software adapter
Accessing IP Storage
- Task 1: Configure access to NFS datastores
- Task 2: View iSCSI and NFS storage information
Managing VMware vSphere VMFS
- Task 1: Review your shared storage configuration
- Task 2: Change the name of a VMFS datastore
- Task 3: Create a VMFS datastore
- Task 4: Expand a VMFS datastore to consume unused space on a LUN
- Task 5: Remove a VMFS datastore
- Task 6: Extend a VMFS datastore
Using Templates and Clones
- Task 1: Copy Sysprep files to the vCenter Server appliance
- Task 2: Create a template
- Task 3: Create customization specifications
- Task 4: Deploy a virtual machine from a template
- Task 5: Clone a virtual machine that is powered on
Modifying a Virtual Machine
- Task 1: Increase the size of a VMDK file
- Task 2: Adjust memory allocation on a virtual machine
- Task 4: Add a raw LUN to a virtual machine and verify that the guest operating system can see it
- Task 3: Rename a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 5: Expand a thin-provisioned virtual disk
Migrating Virtual Machines
- Task 1: Configure vCenter Server to manage multiple ESXi hosts
- Task 2: Migrate virtual machine files with Storage vMotion
- Task 3: Create a virtual switch and a VMkernel port group for vMotion migration
- Task 4: Verify that your ESXi host meets vMotion requirements
- Task 5: Verify that your virtual machines meet vMotion requirements
- Task 6: Perform a vMotion migration of a virtual machine on a shared datastore
- Task 7: Prepare for the next lab
Managing Virtual Machines
- Task 1: Unregister a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 2: Register a virtual machine in the vCenter Server inventory
- Task 3: Unregister and delete virtual machines from disk
- Task 4: Take snapshots of a virtual machine
- Task 5: Revert to a snapshot
- Task 6: Delete an individual snapshot
- Task 7: Use the Delete All function in Snapshot Manager
- Task 1: Create a vApp
- Task 2: Power on a vApp
- Task 3: Remove a vApp
- Task 1: Try to log in directly to the ESXi host
- Task 2: Grant nonadministrator access to a user
- Task 3: Explore the ESX Admins AD group
- Task 1: Create a custom role in vCenter Server
- Task 2: Assign permissions on vCenter Server inventory objects
- Task 3: Verify permission usability
- Task 1: Create CPU contention
- Task 2: Create a resource pool named Fin-Test
- Task 3: Create a Resource Pool named Fin-Prod
- Task 4: Verify resource pool functionality
Monitoring Virtual Machine Performance
- Task 1: Create CPU activity
- Task 2: Use vCenter Server to monitor CPU utilization
- Task 3: Undo changes made to your virtual machines
- Task 1: Create a virtual machine alarm that monitors for a condition
- Task 2: Create a Virtual Machine Alarm that monitors for an event
- Task 3: Trigger virtual machine alarms and acknowledge them
- Task 4: Disable virtual machine alarms
Using vSphere High Availability
- Task 1: Create a cluster enabled for vSphere HA
- Task 2: Add your ESXi host to a cluster
- Task 3: Test vSphere HA functionality
- Task 4: Determine vSphere HA cluster resource usage
- Task 5: Manage vSphere HA slot size
- Task 6: Configure a vSphere HA cluster with strict admission control
- Task 7: Prepare for upcoming labs
Configuring VMware vSphere Fault Tolerance
- Task 1: Prepare the virtual machine
- Task 2: Enable Fault Tolerance logging
- Task 3: Activate Fault Tolerance
- Task 4: Test Fault Tolerance
- Task 5: Disable Fault Tolerance
vSphere Distributed Resource Scheduler
- Task 1: Create load imbalance
- Task 2: Create a DRS cluster
- Task 3: Verify proper DRS cluster functionality
- Task 4: Create, test, and disable an affinity rule
- Task 5: Create, test, and disable an anti-affinity rule
- Task 6: Create, test, and disable a virtual machine to host affinity rule
VMware vSphere Update Manager
- Task 1: Install Update Manager
- Task 2: Install the Update Manager plug-in into the vSphere Client
- Task 3: Modify cluster settings
- Task 4: Configure Update Manager
- Task 5: Create a patch baseline
- Task 6: Attach a baseline and scan for updates
- Task 7: Stage patches onto ESXi hosts
- Task 8: Remediate the ESXi hosts
Installing VMware vCenter Server
- Task 1: Install vCenter Server
Frequently Asked Questions
- Besant Technologies basically offers the Class room training and online instructor-led training. Apart from that we also provide corporate training for enterprises.
- We provide you with the opportunity to work on real world projects wherein you can apply your knowledge and skills that you acquired through our training. We have multiple projects that thoroughly test your skills and knowledge of various components making you perfectly industry-ready. The Besant Technologies projects are equivalent to six months of relevant experience in the corporate world.
Regular Batch (Morning, Day time & Evening)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Weekend Training Batch (Saturday, Sunday & Holidays)
- Seats Available : 8 (maximum)
Fast Track Batch
- Seats Available : 5 (maximum)
VMWare Training Reviews
Our Besant Technologies Bangalore Reviews are listed here. Reviews of our students who completed their training with us and left their reviews in public portals and our primary website of Besant Technologies & Video Reviews.
Besant Technologies BTM Layout Reviews
As per my experience in Besant I would like to say that they have very nice course curriculum designed as per market relevance and faculties are best in class...
I wanted to build my career in IT. Hats-off to the trainers at the training centre. They provide complete assistance and always ready to guide...
The course covered an incredible amount of ground in an amazingly short time. But the transitions from topic to topic were seamless, as each topic builds upon the previous one...
Besant Technologies Marathahalli Reviews
i would refer my friends for any academic courses under Besant Technologies training institute for a best one. Thank you every one for the genuine co-operation...
There is a very good guidance for individuals. My trainers Doubts can be clarified thereby. The infrastructure of the institute is also pretty good...
Each and every point, topic covered systematically with correct flow. Regular batches conducted on time, no gaps, no leaves...
Besant Technologies Rajaji Nagar Reviews
I could get a clear picture about the course and trainer was clearing each and every doubts which i was getting. And Besant Technologies is a very good platform...
Its a good Training institute for both freshers and for experienced people. Creates a good leaning environment and Faculties are well expertise in their domain...
Faculty is highly knowledgeable, experienced and possess high exposure. He answered all queries with lot of patience. Course got completed on time as promised. One of the best faculty I have ever seen...
Besant Technologies Jayanagar Reviews
Excellent coaching As well as good Placement support. I would strongly recommend you that this is one of the best training institute in Bangalore...
Faculty is very friendly and will go above and beyond to help out. The trainer Ram is very knowledgeable and has good industry practice. Overall a great experience!..
It was a great learning experience and has an added advantage of flexible timings. The guides are very helpful and cooperative...
Besant Technologies Kalyan Nagar Reviews
Hi, i finished my selenium training in this institute. Really superb training. Working persons and freshers easily can get real time knowledge here..
Java course I had learned in your institute will be very much useful for me to improve my programing skills.Now,i get much more better confidence..
Training was really good with most of the concepts covered along with real time examples .doupts were clarified and also interview questions...
Besant Technologies Electronic City Reviews
The class was informative and easy to understand. One of the Best Android training institute in Marathahalli Besant Technologies..
Sessions were detailed oriented. Each and everything was explained in detail with examples. Completely it was practical sessions which I liked most..
I was joined to Python training in Besant technologies under Anand Sir. The training was very good with good reasoning, practical problems and clearing all concepts .They also give practical experience..
Placements during VMWare Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies offers placement opportunities as add-on to every student / professional who completed our classroom or online training. Some of our students are working in these companies listed below.
- We are associated with top organizations like HCL, Wipro, Dell, Birlasoft, TechMahindra, TCS; IBM etc. It make us capable to place our students in top MNCs across the globe
- We have separate students portals for placement, here you will get all the interview schedules and also we notify you through Emails.
- After completion of 70% VMWare training course content, we will arrange the interview calls to students & prepare them to F2F interaction
- VMWare Trainers assist students in developing their resume matching the current industry needs
- We have a dedicated Placement support team wing that assist students in securing placement according to their requirements
- We will schedule Mock Exams and Mock Interviews to find out the GAP in Candidate Knowledge
Trainers Profile for VMWare Training in Bangalore
VMWare Trainers are
- Our VMWare Training in Bangalore Trainers are certified professionals with 7+ years of experience in their respective domain as well as they are currently working with Top MNCs
- As all Trainers are VMWare domain working professionals so they are having many live projects, trainers will use these projects during training sessions
- All our Trainers are working with companies such as Tech Mahindra, TCS, HCL Technologies, IBM, Birlasoft, L&T InfoTech, Cognizant and Capgemini etc
- Trainers are also help candidates to get placed in their respective company by Employee Referral / Internal Hiring process
- Our trainers are industry-experts and subject specialists who have mastered on running applications providing Best VMWare training to the students
- We have received various prestigious awards for VMWare Training in Bangalore from recognized IT organizations
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Besant Technologies
- VMWare Training in Bangalore is designed according to the current IT industry
- We offer the best VMWare training in Bangalore, covering all course modules during VMWare classes. In addition, students take VMWare courses in Bangalore through job assistance
- The VMWare Training in Bangalore is scheduled on weekdays and weekends. In addition, students can choose a customized schedule according to requirements
- Our team of instructors are industry experts with more than ten years of training experience.
- Mentors train VMWare in Bangalore not only to assist students in implementing live projects, but also to hold a preparatory session for the interview along with community outreach.
- The ultra-modern I.T laboratory is equipped with the latest infrastructure
- Our laboratory is open 365 days a year. Students, at their discretion, may use the lab to complete projects and practice technical tasks
- Our classrooms are equipped with a state-of-the-art I.T infrastructure, such as projectors, racks, Wi-Fi
- We offer our students a room with a glass door and a discussion area (conference room) to enhance their learning and learning skills
- We also organize valuable seminars on personal development and presentation skills
- Our educational material includes books and copies of didactic material in the form of PDF files, sample documents, technical interviews, and human resources and projects
- Students attending the VMWare training in Bangalore may also be located near hostels for their convenience
- We help students, at no cost, study teaching materials, copies of PDF files, video training, sample questions for appropriate certification and interview questions, and lab guides that are available on our site for quick access
- Our certificates are recognized worldwide after the course ends
- According to the requirements of the students, we can have a free lesson
- Our trainers pay you individual attention
- To improve students' knowledge of complex technical concepts are passed on through simple training
- We also Provide Internship for freshers with certification
- We accept Master and Visa cards (debit and credit) as well as cash, checks and internet access in payment mode
Students Also Intrested In
Besant Technologies Official Branches in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in Bangalore are listed here. And most popular locations where students / professionals are lining up to get trained with us.
No 2, Ground floor, 29th Main Road, Kuvempu Nagar, BTM Layout 2nd Stage, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560076
No. 1575, 2nd Floor, 11th Main Rd, 4th T Block East, Pattabhirama Nagar, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560041
No. 309/43, JRS Ecstasy, First Floor, 59th Cross Bhashyam Circle, 3rd Block, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560010
No. 43/2, 2nd Floor, VMR Arcade, Silver Springs Layout, Munnekollal Varthur Main Road, Near kundalahalli gate signal, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
No.54 1st Floor, 5th Main Road, HAL Old Airport Rd, Behind Hotel Leela Palace, HAL 2nd Stage, Kodihalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
Ganga Enclave, No. 7, 3rd Floor, Village, Doddathoguru, Neeladri Rd, Karuna Nagar, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
No.29, 2nd Floor, SN Complex, 14th Main Rd, E Block, Sahakar Nagar, Extention, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560092
Plot No. 2799 & 2800, 1 st Floor, 27th Main Rd, 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102
No.513, CMR Main Rd, HRBR Layout 2nd Block, HRBR Layout, Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560043
Locations of VMWare Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in Bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students / professionals are in just few Kilometers away from below mentioned locations lining up to get VMWare training with us.
- OpenStack Training in BTM Layout
- OpenStack Training in Marathahalli
- OpenStack Training in Jayanagar
- OpenStack Training in Rajaji Nagar
- OpenStack Training in Indira Nagar
- OpenStack Training in Malleswaram
- OpenStack Training in Koramangala
- OpenStack Training in Hebbal
- OpenStack Training in Banashankari
- OpenStack Training in Ulsoor
- OpenStack Training in Basavanagudi
- OpenStack Training in Whitefield
- OpenStack Training in KR Puram
- OpenStack Training in Kalyan Nagar
- OpenStack Training in HRBR Layout
- OpenStack Training in HSR Layout
- OpenStack Training in Electronic City
- OpenStack Training in Bellandur